Are you looking to add the WOW factor to your kitchen? Maybe our durable yellow flowers glass splashback is the perfect answer? Furthermore, a bespoke fit, whatever size you require.
Most of all, whether you want to be transported to a sunny beach, or dazzled by the vibrancy of nature, we have a library of splashback images to complement your kitchen.
Printed glass splashbacks are increasingly being used in interiors as an alternative to tiles. They are very easy to keep clean with a swift wipe or two due to their seamless surface. Plus, there is no grouting to have to maintain when it begins to discolour!
Ordering is easy. Simply enter the sizes you require, choose your fixing option and cut-outs (if required) and we’ll do the rest. We’ll even send you a preview of your gold gerbera printed splashback to make sure you’re completely satisfied.
In addition, all images are transferred onto the glass using a UV printer. This gives our yellow flowers glass printed splashback the highest quality visual finish without the image being blurred or grainy.
Unlike our competitors we’re pleased to be able to offer you Toughened Clarity Glass as standard. This is top of the range and ultra clear, having been processed to remove the greenish tint that is found in standard glass. Ensuring your splashback reveals the best possible view of our artwork.
The glass is toughened to ensure that it can take the heat from your hob. It is also much stronger than standard glass and is able to withstand impact from pots and pans.
While splashbacks are made in our Staffordshire factory, we deliver daily around the UK. In addition our specialist courier ensures goods are handled with care and experience. The lead time from the point of order is 3 – 4 weeks.
- Measure the height of the opening in three different places
- Measure the width of the opening in three different places
- Make note of the smallest measurements taken
- Deduct 4mm from the smallest measurments
- Use these sizes to order your glass splashback
- You measure the height on the left side of the opening as 750mm, in the middle of the opening 752mm and on the right side as 754mm. Take the smallest of the three measurements (750mm) and deduct 4mm, giving 746mm as the size you need to order.
The deduction of 4mm ensures that the glass can be fitted into the opening with a professional finish.