Our factory has been producing glassware in North Staffordshire since 1936 when it was founded by Leslie Pyatt. Initially Leslie specialized in automotive glass and after the second world war his son Peter came on board, expanding the business into the domestic glass and glazing market.
Today, the factory is run by Nick, Leslie's grandson and many of our current designs are produced by him.
We’re very much a family business and many of our idea’s have been inspired by everyday life in our home and garden. From the photography featured in our printed splashbacks to the Clear Cloche, an idea that Nick conceived in his cottage garden.